A plan for the unplanned.
The Nebraska Children’s Home Society believes that every woman and man experiencing an unplanned pregnancy should have the opportunity to learn about adoption. Adoption is very different today than it was ten, twenty, or thirty years ago. Much thought, planning and love go into making a child’s adoption plan. We will provide you with up-to-date information on adoption, and life-long support, so you can make the best plan for your child and for you. Our services are confidential and without any obligations; we promote your right to choose.
Whether you’re four months pregnant, eight months pregnant, in the hospital for delivery, or been parenting for the last six months we’re here when you are ready.
Adoption services offered:
- Education on parenting and adoption
- Developing an adoption plan, including the opportunity to choose, meet with, and develop a relationship with the adoptive family
- Education about your legal rights and responsibilities
- Birth parent support groups
- Opportunities to meet and talk with women and men who have placed their child for adoption or who are considering placing their child for adoption
- Connections to resources in your community
Our services do not have any fees attached and there are no obligations. We are simply here to help you.
The first step in the adoption process is meeting with one of our caseworkers. They are qualified and ready to work with you in a confidential setting. Your initial meeting is for you to get acquainted and discuss all of your options for you and your child.
Confidential, Toll-Free, 24/7: 1.877.420.4747
© 2010 Nebraska Children’s Home Society. All Rights Reserved