Upholding adoption as a positive way of growing families continues to be a primary mission of Nebraska Children’s Home Society since 1893. Every member involved in the adoption process has one simple and common goal: putting the needs of the child first.
If you are considering placing your child for adoption we can help you make a plan.
Much thought, planning and love go into making a child’s adoption plan. We will provide you with up-to-date information on adoption, and life-long support, so you can make the best plan for your child and for you. Our services are confidential and without any obligations; we promote your right to choose.
Adoption services include:
• Education on parenting and adoption
• Developing an adoption plan, including the opportunity to choose, meet with, and develop a relationship with the adoptive family
• Education about your legal rights and responsibilities
• Birth parent support groups
• Opportunities to meet and talk with women and men who have placed their child for adoption or who are considering placing their child for adoption
• Connections to resources in your community