There are no easy answers.
An unplanned pregnancy brings many emotions and difficult decisions. We’re here to provide you with information, education and support so you can make the plan that is best for your child and you.
Confidential, Toll-Free, 24/7: 1.877.420.4747
If you think you might be pregnant, but have doubts, contact us for a more accurate test.
Some early pregnancy symptoms:
- Delay of menstrual period
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Sore and/or swollen breasts
- Darkening of areola (nipples)
- Frequent urination
You can have some or all of these symptoms and not be pregnant. Also, you can have none of these symptoms and still be pregnant.
If you know you’re pregnant, we offer a variety of services to help you through this life-changing time.
Pregnancy services offered:
- Free, confidential pregnancy testing
- Limited ultra sounds
- Prenatal vitamins & folic acid
- Prenatal development education
- Assistance obtaining prenatal care
- Help talking to your family about your pregnancy, your options, and your rights
- Discuss the role of the baby’s father with you, including his legal rights and responsibilities
- Maternity clothes
- Childbirth education classes
- Connections to resources available in your community
- Fatherhood Classes
© 2010 Nebraska Children’s Home Society. All Rights Reserved