The Nebraska Children’s Home Society is a licensed private, non-sectarian, non-profit child placing agency focused on providing safe and loving care to children of all ages. Our offices, located in ten cities throughout Nebraska, offer the following services for those who are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy:
- Provide on-going support and education services
- Assist you with obtaining prenatal care
- Help you identify and sort through your emotions
- Help you talk to your family about your pregnancy, your options, and your rights
- Discuss the role of your baby’s father, including legal rights and responsibilities
- Explore adoption and parenting options
- Provide you with information about your resources in your community
Nebraska Children’s Home Society wants you to have all the information necessary to make the plan that is best for your child and for you. A good plan includes consideration of parenting and adoption, and requires courage, compassion, and common sense.
The Nebraska Children’s Home Society provides safe and loving care to children of all ages.
Other Programs of NCHS
If you would like to learn more about us, feel free to contact one of our offices. We have many different Statewide Locations throughout Nebraska.
© 2011 Nebraska Children’s Home Society. All Rights Reserved